The Australian Pink Clay Mask: What it is and how it works
Australian pink clay is famed for leaving you with glowing skin. Pink clay masks are a beauty must have that have taken over social media these days. So, we’re here to take a closer look at what it is and how it works.
Australian pink clay is not that gorgeous pink colour naturally. It is actually a mixture of white and red clays. This combination works to brighten and detoxify your skin as it is rich in minerals. The heroes of this blend are silica, which works wonders for skin cell renewal, and kaolin and calcite, which deeply cleanse, purify and remove nasty toxins from your skin.
Also, pink clay specifically from Australia reigns supreme above all others. This is because Australia is known to have the highest levels of purity within the continent’s environment. So Australian pink clay is really the good stuff!
The clay has a gentle action making it perfect for every skin type. Yup, EVERY skin type, even sensitive! Overall, use of an Australian pink clay mask will refresh dull, tired looking complexions, minimise pores, reduce inflammation, detoxify skin and much, much more!
In the case of the Omana Australian pink clay mask, along with the pink clay, there’s a few complementary ingredients that enhance the effect of the mask. This includes:
- Allantoin – a plant derived substance not very well known by most people. It helps greatly with retaining skin moisture, increasing skin smoothness and has anti-ageing properties.
- Oat Extract (Avena Sativa) – has great anti inflammatory actions and can help with acne.
- Citrus Peel – helps remove impurities and blemishes from the skin.
- Plum (Prunus Domestica) – rich source of antioxidants.
- Gorgonian Extract – a natural sea plant extract that reduces skin irritation, soothes skin and prevents ageing signs.
All this goodness packed into a jar is sure to transform your skin! Just one use leaves you feeling silky smooth and rejuvenated. Imagine what consistency with this mask would do for your skin?
Let's not forget it's cruelty free and vegan. If you’re sold on this mask you can purchase it via the below link!